Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awesome Author Website and Upcoming Book

I am an avid follower of Kierstin White's blog, Kiersten Writes. Yesterday she posted about this awesome author website, www.carrieharrisbooks.com, and when I checked it out I was soooo impressed I wanted to pass it on to all of you.



I love all of the illustrations by Manning Leonard Krull!! Most are some type of monster mash-up that Carrie loves to create to help get her writing juices flowing. See "merpire" above! :P

Carrie Harris is the author of the upcoming title, Bad Taste in Boys. It is a really good sounding zombie book that comes out next summer. I am already anxiously awaiting this one!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you like my site! It was SO much fun to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie! Thanks for stopping by...your site is awesome! I love all of the cool monsters you've created...
    I really am looking forward to "Bad Taste In Boys," too. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it too and LOVED it. Now, I'm super excited to read BAD TASTE IN BOYS - I love the title for it to :)

    ReplyDelete