Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Royals Fantasy Reading Challenge 2010 - Completed!


Woot!

I signed up for the Fantasy Reading Challenge 2010 at Royal Reviews (now located at Queen of Happy Endings) in January, challenging myself to prove Obsessed by reading 20 fantasy books this year. I was confident that this would be an easy challenge for me, as fantasy is generally my favorite genre.
I officially finished the challenge!
Here are the 20 books that I read:
1. Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
2. Shiver by Maggie Stievater
3. Firespell by Chloe Neill
4. Mistwood by Leah Cypess
5. Darklight by Lesley Livingston
6. Dragon Games by P.W. Catanese
7. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
9. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
10. Lord Sunday by Garth Nix
11. Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
12. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
13. Demon Princess:Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowan
14. Shadow of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
15. Fallen by Lauren Kate
16. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
17. Burned by P.C. and Kristin Cast
18. Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher
19. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
also, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill, Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White, Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough and more...
I love fantasy!! You can click on any of the above titles to read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment