Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



Hey! I got a super cool award from The Book Bee today!! This is my first Blog Award and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the honor. I'm beyond surprised and pleased.

Here's how the award works:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason (in no particular order)
4) Contact the bloggers you have picked and let them know about the award!

7 things about Me
1. I am obsessed with dystopia books
2. I love every shade of blue you could possibly imagine
3. I got a black belt in Kempo Karate when I was in high school
4. I am an amateur writer
5. I am allergic to mangoes (bummer...)
6. I have two doggies that I absolutely adore
7. I have a personalized, first edition of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins that I lovingly take out and stroke once in a while :P

The Bloggers I would like to pass this award to are:

GreanBeanTeenQueen
I Was a Teenage Book Geek
Stories and Sweeties
Steph Su Reads
21 Pages
A Book Dork
Book Love: Teen
I'm a Reading Fool
Librarian by Day

Number One Novels
Rebecca's Book Blog
The Page Flipper
The Story Siren
The Undercover Book Lover
YABookNerd

Thank you all for being my inspiration in different ways!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete