Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Life is Good Award

I found out this morning that I was given an award by OCD About Books. Thank you so very much!! It's always an honor to know that people like my blog.


Here is what needs to be done:

Questions:
1.If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don't blog anonymously and I'm okay with that. I feel like sometimes if you are anonymous, it gives you too much freedom. You can publish a post without thinking it through because no one knows who you are...
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Hmmm...I'm not sure that my stubborn side is really inner. I tend to just be stubborn about certain things quite openly. For instance, I do not eat blue foods...I tell everyone that. I can't really think of an inner stubborn side story.
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A book lover, a dork, a married woman, a crafty chick, a girl who loves to eat, a goofy dancer, ummm...do I have to go on?
4.What is your favourite summer cold drink?
A McDonalds Mocha Frappe with whipped cream.
5.When you take time for yourself, what do you do? I read...a lot, or if it's just me, I sometimes watch really bad television and laugh out loud.
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to become a published author.
7.When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Funny enough, I was the shy, overacheiving, sometimes ditching girl...
8.If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
When my husband and I got married.
9.Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I tend to try to keep some distance in my blog about my personal life in respect of my husband's privacy, but will occasionally blog about my work life on top of reviewing, interviewing, etc.
10.If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? I would definetly READ!! I hate talking on the phone, though I text like a champ. Reading would win hands down.

I know awards are supposed to be passed on, but honestly I don't have fifteen newly discovered blogs to give this award to so I decided just to answer the questions and hope you all don't hate me for breaking the chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment