Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ramona and Beezus


Ramona and Beezus
Movie Review

I saw this several weeks ago and I just have to pass on how cute it was! I honestly cannot remember reading the Ramona Quimby books, so I have no idea how different the movie is from the books.

I thought it was very well done. I loved the casting. I haven't seen the girl who played Ramona before, but I loved Selena Gomez' performance as Beezus, John Corbett as their father, and Gennifer Goodwin as the kooky aunt. They were all perfect.

I also really loved how the movie makers blended the fantasy elements into the real Quimby daily lives. What they can do with movies now...it blows my mind. The way that they could play out what Ramona daydreamed...awesome!

For a feel good movie that will make you tear up a little, but then end with happy smiles, definitely check out Ramona and Beezus!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment