Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

One For the Money Movie Info

For all you Stephanie Plum fans out there...the movie info is finally out!! My friend, Sharon, over at I Mainline Fiction, managed to scoop this, and then I told her I had to post it, too!!
The movie comes out on July 8, 2011. Katherine Heigl, Jason O'Mara, and Daniel Sunjata are starring. More cast info can be found here. I agree with Sharon...I LOVE this series and I'm just not sure that a movie version, especially this one, can live up to my hopes...
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to the movie, but I don't really care for Katherine Heigl as Stephanie. I think it's a weird choice. I think the best casting job was for Lula and Ranger. I think Sherri Shepard is going to make an awesome Lula. She is pretty much what I envisioned in my head when reading the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Katherine Heigl is definitely not who I pictured as Stephanie Plum. oh well. Hopefully, they do a halfway decent job making her seem more...jersey, I guess.
    I think Sherri Shepard will be good, but I always pictured Nicey Nash, from Reno 911, as Lula! She would have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete