Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox - April 17, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

Borrowed:

Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb
*borrowed from my awesome friend, Sharon, at I Mainline Fiction*

Bought:

What's a Ghoul to Do? by Victoria Laurie
The Reckless Bride by Stephanie Laurens
*From the final weekend sale at my local Borders location*

From the Library:

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

For Review:

Hotel No Tell by Daphne Uviller
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks


Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Hereafter by Tara Hudson

On My Nook:

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
Heat Wave by Richard Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment