Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 22, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

Secrets of Tamarind by Nadia Aguiar

From the Library:

Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
The Ghoul Next Door by Lisi Harrison


Bite Club by Rachel Caine
4 Ingredients by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham

Off to BEA on Tuesday (*squee!!!!!*) so I should have lots in next week's IMM! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Bite Club. Shane is so adorable! Great books this week! Here's what I got:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/05/imm-not-rapture-edition.html
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, incorrigible looks GREAT!!!
    new follower
    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete