Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games sneak peek!

Okay, so for those of you that don't know, I live in eastern CT. We got hit yesterday by "Hurricane Irene" and I thought it was going fairly well - we weren't too badly battered, luckily - until our power went out yesterday afternoon. :(

So, what's my first thought? Not, oh no, will our food go bad, will we have alarm clocks to get up in the morning, can we flush the toilets? No. My first thought was "Oh my god, I hope they get it on in time so that I can DVR the VMA's and see the first trailer from THE HUNGER GAMES movie!!"

...which they did not. We still have no power. SO. I wasn't able to see this until I finally came into work this morning, even though I could see all kinds of tweets, Facebook posts, etc. on my phone...but not the actual trailer!

I am pleased to be able to say I finally saw it! I loved it! I can't wait for this movie to come out.
In case you haven't seen it yet, here you go:

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music


*A quick update - we got power back! Lucky us!! A lot of the state is still out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment