Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 7, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Everybody Sees the Ants by A. S. King
Wintertown by Steve Emond



Bunheads by Sophie Flack
The Phantom Limb by William Sleator

*A HUGE thank you to Little, Brown Books for Young Readers for sending me a small box o'books...you rock!!*


From the Library:

Overbite by Meg Cabot
Skin Hunger by Kathleen Duey
Rip Tide by Kat Falls



All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab

Won!!:

Love Story by Jennifer Echols
*Thank you so much to Chick Lit Teens and Simon and Schuster!!*

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you won Love Story! I so want to read this!

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Love Story! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading How To Save a Life and Wintertown. All Unquiet Things was a really intriguing read and you should enjoy it. :)

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out! :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete