Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 2, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

*I didn't get to do an "In My Mailbox" last week since I went up to New Hampshire, so this is actually two weeks worth of books!*

For Review:

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
Peaceweaver by Rebecca Barnhouse
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto


Cosmic Storm by Dom Testa
Alienation by John Lewis
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones


The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

On My Nook:

First Frost by Jennifer Estep

From the Library:

Library Wars: Volumes 5&6
Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby


Vengeance by Kate Brian
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Dear Bully ed. by Carrie Jones


Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
New York to Dallas by J. D. Robb
The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt


Purchased:

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
*Signed by Laini Taylor at RJ Julia's for her "Smoke and Bone" tour!
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
*Signed by Scott Westerfeld - present to myself for my bday!*

Gifted:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
*Thanks so much to Chelsea from Coffee and Cliffhangers! I won a monthly drawing on her website and got these as well as a copy of Nightshade and a copy of Revolution.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't wait until you read HADES. I wanna know if it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodess, Jess---that was an epic mailbox! Even for two weeks!Lots that I'm excited about, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Near Witch, Faerie Ring..all book I have and need to read asap! I'm looking forward to There You'll Find Me, too, looks like fun premise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting IMM. The Faerie Ring sounds great :)

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Goliath, GREAT reads.... great purchases =)

    Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great books! I just finished Smoke and Bone yesterday and it's amazing! Also, like to see others who enjoy the Private series by Kate Brian. I haven't read them all yet I'm at like book 11 or so. :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so lucky in all the books I snagged the last two weeks! I have a TON that I can't wait to read. Their pretty covers are just calling to me...

    @Giselle - I *love* every time I meet someone else that loves the Private series! One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I'm sad that this is the last book...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to get real curious about Halo and Hades! I wasn't sure if I wanted to read them before, so I decided to wait but now I'm even more intrigued by them. Seems like people are really enjoying them! Great week. :)

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete