Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cover Craving...Reached by Ally Condie

Even if you are not a fan of the actual storyline, you cannot help but love the covers that Penguin has created for Ally Condie's Matched series. Each one has gotten better and better!!

I love that the final book in the trilogy has continued the really visually cool theme of the first two covers.  First Cassia is trapped within her societal bubble, then she is breaking free, and now she stands in the shattered remains of what her life used to be...awesome symbolism!  The covers are simple, evocative, and even more stunning in person.  I love the red this time, too!

*sigh* I just want to pet the cover... 

1 comment:

  1. Reached- It did not live up to the first two, really a let down! I was expecting more because I enjoyed the first two so much.

    ReplyDelete