Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's on My Hold List?


Welcome to the March 2012 edition
of
"What's on My Hold List?"


One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well. 

Surrender
by Lee Nichols
Haunting Emma, book three

*This one is still on my hold list...apparently it's taking forever to come in. I may break down and get this one on my nook soon!*

Under the Never Sky
by Veronica Rossi

*Another one that's still on my list, but I believe it is on its way!*

Perception
by Kim Harrington
Clarity, book two

Starters
by Lissa Price


So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??
Edit - So, I was lazy yesterday when I posted this and didn't even link the books to their Amazon pages and my friend Miss Kim called me out on it.  She suggested that I include the Amazon book description for each title right on the post so that those unfamiliar with the titles would learn what the books are about... SO question for you all... Should I just link to the Amazon pages so you can scope out the ones you want, or should I just include the book description right on the blog post for each one???

1 comment:

  1. We have the ability to suspend our holds, so while I catch up on what I have at home, I'm "waiting" for some really good stuff like Wonderstruck, Cinder, and The Fault in Our Stars--all of which I'm next in line for!

    ReplyDelete