Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

BEA!!!



I'm sure most of you already know, but Book Expo America is in New York City this week! I will be attending on Wed. (the only day I could go this year), so right now I'm in a flurry trying to figure out what layers to wear, what bags to bring, what signings to try and hit...

It's so much fun to go to, I can't even stand it! This year, I actually have several meetings set up with different publishing people and I'll be attending and then blogging (over on YALSA's the HUB) about the Children's Author Breakfast...so, this is the first year that I'll really be going more as a media professional than as just an author/book fangirl. I can't wait to see how my experience differs!!



I hope to catch up with some of you authors and bloggers that I talk to online so often! It's always great fun to bump into people in line, etc. and this year, as I said, I'm making a real effort to spend more time just networking.  If you see me, say HI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment