Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

What's On My Hold List?

Welcome to the November 2012* edition
of
"What's on My Hold List?"
*I just realized I never did an October edition...*face palm* MY BAD!!*
 
One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well.
 
by Janet Evanovich
Stephanie Plum, book nineteen
 
by Moira Young
Dust Lands, book two
 
by Kerstin Gier
Ruby Red Trilogy, book two
 
by Tim Gunn
 
 
by Carrie Harris
Kate Grable novella
 
by Sophie Jordan
Firelight novella
 


You can click on each title to go to their Amazon page for a description...

So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??

1 comment:

  1. oooh!! The 19th Stephanie Plum book is coming out!! ? Man I need to catch up on this hilarious series!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete