Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some 2013 Resolutions...

 
Can you believe it's officially 2013 now?? I think it's still sinking in for me, LOL.
 
Anyway, I thought that I would come up with some resolutions for this year...and it's much easier to be accountable if they are shared and you can all harass me about them... so..
 
Jessica's 2013 Resolutions:
 
1. Read at least 15 books that have been sitting on my bookcase at home unread for the last *cringes* two years.
 
2. Do what I need to do to help make reading less stressful this year... this may or may not include cutting back on professional reviewing, cutting myself off from Netgalley...I'm not sure yet. I just know I want my reading (outside of my committee commitment) to be FUN!
 
3. Self-publish my Fae book before the year is out.
 
4. Develop a kick-butt book club for grades 4&5 at my job.
 
5. Lose at least 20 more pounds.
 
6. Continue to lavish affection upon the Hubs and the doggas.
 
So...do you have any resolutions this year? Anyone want to buddy up to help me stick to mine??

No comments:

Post a Comment