Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Books I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On...

Here are some books being released in November that I can't wait to eventually read!! They look so good, I'm going to have to try to squeeze them in somewhere...

After Eden by Helen Douglas
A mysterious boy... is he really from the future?


Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Sophronia continued adventures at a very deadly finishing school...

Hostage Three by Nick Lake
When you are the least important hostage,
your life suddenly becomes worth a lot less...

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
Zoe spills her deepest secrets to a death-row pen pal...

Pawn by Aimee Carter
Will Kitty take on someone else's life for fame and power?

This post was inspired by my librarian friend Jen's 
"Books I'm Dying to Read" posts at YABookNerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment