Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Books I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On...

Here are some books being released in January that I can't wait to eventually read!! They look so good, I'm going to have to try to squeeze them in somewhere...

Going Rogue by Robin Benway
Teen spy Maggie's adventures continue...

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The Peculiars flee to London... 

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Davy finds out she's tested positive for HTS...
the Homicidal Tendency Syndrome.

There's also two January releases that I wanted to highlight, but that I was already lucky enough to read! 

Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
Cia may have passed the Test, but that doesn't mean she's in any less danger...

Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Newly crowned Queen, but still torn between two worlds. 

This post was inspired by my librarian friend Jen's 
"Books I'm Dying to Read" posts at YABookNerd.

2 comments: