Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What's On My Hold List?

Picture from YaBookNerd's blog,
because, though, I started this meme
she created a much cuter pic for it!
Welcome to the August 2014 edition

of

"What's on My Hold List?"

One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well.






These are the books I'm waiting for right now:

Gates of Thread and Stone 
by Lori M. Lee
Starglass
by Phoebe North
Top Secret Twenty-One
by Janet Evanovich

Trial By Fire
by Josephine Angelini

You can click on each title to go to their Goodreads page for a description...

So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment