Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

...And, I'm Back!!

Hello All. 

It's been a great couple of months off. I think I definitely needed them. It gave me time to recharge, relax, and concentrate on stuff that was going on with work and other aspects of my personal life. 

BUT... about two weeks ago, I found myself composing reviews in my head. A great sign I was ready to start blogging again. So, while I think I may not post as frequently as I have in years past and there may be more posts about other random aspects of my life, I'm happy to say that I am back in action. 

To start with I thought I'd just ease in by letting you know what I've been reading since the New Year. Since I started Roller Derby, my reading time has decreased significantly, so this list is definitely not as impressive as it would have been even a year ago, but that's A-Okay with me.  I'm healthier than I was a year ago, which is definitely a good thing! 

Books I've Read So Far in 2015:
Jennifer, Gwyneth & Me by Rachel Bertsche
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Burned by Karen Marie Moning
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Wicked Autumn by G.M. Malliet
A Touch of Midnight by Lara Adrian
The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole
I Don't Know What You Know Me From by Judy Greer
Atlantia by Ally Condie
The Divine Cactus Tea Cantina by R.V. Mare
Code Zero by Jonathan Maberry
The Grendel Affair by Lisa Shearin

11 books and 2 novellas. Definitely a slower pace than in past years, but I think I'm enjoying each book individually a little more... I've been trying to choose books based more on personal desire to read than the necessity (other than the ones I read for the book clubs I run at work).  

What have YOU been reading while I was away from the blog??

No comments:

Post a Comment